Discipline is remembering what you want.

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Dear Ana,

I'm so sorry. I've let you down horribly all weekend. I will never let this happen again. Tomorrow starts a whole new week and i will start all over with not eating and exercising. I promise. I am going to fix what i got us into. I have to remember that you and me, we're partners, and i didn't consider you enough this weekend. I will work twice as hard from now on to not eat, and i will exercise and i will do much better. I won't let you down again. Today was horrible, and i realized that when i ignore you, it only makes things worse. So i will never ignore you again. I finally got a little better at making myself throw up too, so we'll always have that as a backup in case we get really off track again. I'm sorry. I hate myself for what i put you through this weekend, and i hate myself for everything i ate. I will not hurt us again. You've been good to me, and now i was awful to you. I will make it up to you, i swear. Goodnight.

Starve on,
Lacie.

No comments:

Post a Comment