I don't really feel like writing much today.
Tomorrow is when i'm starting my really harsh dieting. Its the beggining of the week, i'm going to be very serious. I've been on google a lot and i've found thinspirational quotes and things to remember to make me not want to eat. I also found this pro ana website that i like, called proanamia.com. I'm going to read the whole thing, and i joined the forum so i can talk to other people like me. I'm gonna put down on this post all that stuff i said i found earlier.
1. You will be FAT if you eat today. Just put it off one more day.
2. You don't NEED food.
3. Fat people can't fit everywhere.
4. Guys will be able to pick you up without struggling.
5. You'll be able to run faster without all that extra weight holding you back.
6. People will remember you as the 'beautiful thin one.'
7. If someone has to describe you, they'll say, 'oh, she weighs like 100, 110 lbs.'
8. Guys will want to get to know you, not laugh at you and walk away.
9. Starving is an example of excellent willpower.
10. You will be able to see your beautiful, beautiful bones.
11. Bones are clean and pure. Fat is dirty and hangs on your bones like a parasite.
12. If you eat, you'll look like those disgusting, fat, ghetto and trailer-trash hookers on Jerry Springer.
13. The models that everyone claim are beautiful, the spitting image of perfection, are any of them fat? ... NO....
14. Too many people in America are obese.
15. People who eat are selfish and unrealistic.
16. Only fat people are attracted to fat people. Do you want pigs to like you because you are one of them?
17. Anyone can have 'inner beauty,' but few can earn real beauty, inside as well as out.
18. You'll be able to move as quietly and skillfully as a spider.
19. Only thin people are graceful.
20. If you slap a fat person, you can see a shockwave ripple over their skin. That's disgusting.
21. Do you want people to say, 'For god's sake get off of me, you're crushing me; I can't breathe!' or 'You are soo light.' ????
22. Underweight, a.k.a. perfect body.
23. Ballerina? Or beanbag?
24. Would you rather carry a feather or a weight?
25. I want to walk in the snow and leave no footprints.
26. Starve off the parts you don't need. They're ugly and drag you down.
27. Nothing can't be fixed with hunger and weightloss.
28. Saying 'No, thanks,' to food is saying 'Yes, please,' to THIN!
29. Fat people are so huge, people see through them and it's like they don't exist.
30. Thin is Heaven.
31. Have you ever seen a person NOT notice a walking skeleton?
32. Nothing tastes as good as thin feels.
33. Is food more important than happiness in life? Your appearance to others?
34. Eating is conforming.
35. When you start to get dizzy and weak, you're almost there.
36. Hunger is your friend and it won't betray you like food.
37. Food is mean and sneaky. It tricks you into eating it and it works on you from the inside out, making you fat, bloated, ugly, and unhappy.
38. Think of anorexia as your secret weapon.
39. If you can name one reason to be fat, I will name a million to be skinny. I'll name them even if you can't find a reason to be fat.
40. Thin people look good in ANY kind of clothes.
41. No guy wants a fat girlfriend.
42. You will be confident in your bikini.
43. You can wear skinny jeans and look good in them.
44. You will be able to fit through small gaps.
45. You won't be afraid to look in the mirror.
46. You won't be afraid to step on the scale.
47. You will walk taller and lighter.
48. It won't taste so good when you want to throw it up later.
49. You will be able to wear 00 sized jeans.
50. Fat moves when you move.
Being thin is a skill
A flat stomach is nice but a concave stomach is perfect.
A "craving" is only a feeling.
An imperfect body reflects an imperfect person.
Calories can't make you happy.
There is no 'try'- only 'do'.
Everytime you say "no thank you" to food, you are saying "yes plase" to thin.
The greasy fry, it cannnot lie, the truth is written on your thigh.
Eat to live, don't live to eat.
I'm not starving myself, I'm perfecting my emptiness.
A moment on the lips, forever on the hips.
Hunger hurts, but starving works.
Don't do anthing today you may regret tomorrow.
Nothing tastes as good as being thin feels.
I will be thin,
7 years ago