Discipline is remembering what you want.

Monday, December 21, 2009

My very first fast

I did really well today.  I didn't eat anything, all i had was some tea, with nothing in it so thats still zero.  I'm so happy with myself and how well i did, i'm thinking about trying to continue this fast all the way until tomorrow night.  Maybe longer.  I'm off of school because of all the snow, so thats good.  I'm glad, i really wasn't in the mood for school.  The only thing that sucks about that is that now i don't get to go to track and i'm going to have to run on the treadmill, and i hate the treadmill so much.  It just takes forever.

I really hope that i reach atleast close to 125 before christmas.  I don't know what i'm going to do on christmas though, its taken all the will power in the world to avoid the cookies in my house, but on christmas i'm going to a family party and there is going to be so much food.  There is no way i will be able to do this.  I don't want christmas to be an exception, i really don't, but it might end up being one.  Christmas eve too, i'll probably gain like five pounds between the two days! Ana please save me.  Give me strength to withstand the holiday food.  Please.

Anyway, i'm super tired, so i'm going to sleep.  Goodnight Ana.

Stay strong, starve on,
Lacie.

No comments:

Post a Comment