Discipline is remembering what you want.

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

amazing me

I did really well today compared to my past horrible weeks.  This is what happened today.

RAN:
3-4 miles

ATE:
1 apple = 44 (negetive calories?)
1 craft single = 70
1 rice cake + tbsp marshmallow fluff = 55
Diet coke

TOTAL:
169

BURNED:
Extra 200 calories walking on treadmill

ATE:
1 small slice of pizza (forced) = 200

COMPLETE TOTAL CALORIE INTAKE
369 - 400

With all my exercise, I'm pretty sure i was negetive calories for the day.  Thank god, I've been needing a good day for so long.  Today brought me up now so that i can do well the rest of the week.  I am planning for a 200 or less total calorie intake tomorrow, because that way I'll just run it off at track, plus more so I'll be negetive again. 

I need to lose weight faster, I just need to.  I want to be 100 by the time I have to wear a bikini...I have like 3 months...I think i can do it.  30 pounds in 3 months, I'm going to have to be very strict.  I will make this happen, I know that I can.  Wish me luck!

Starve on,
Lacie.

2 comments:

  1. Hey there :)
    Nice blog. I'm just an inch taller than you and were the same age :D

    You can loose the weight, keep at it hun ! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you're righttt! Haha and thanks (: Goodluck with everything you're up to (:

    ReplyDelete