Discipline is remembering what you want.

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Dear Ana,

Tomorrow is the start of a brand new week.  The start of a brand new me.  I will restrict what I eat, and I will not surpass 300 calories in a day.  If I do, I will burn off twice the amount on the treadmill.  I will consistantly lose weight, and make the number on the scale go down.  I promise not to binge, and if I do then I will purge.  I believe in you, and I want your help.  You've gotten me so far already, but it is not enough.  I will not stop.  I will be 125 pounds by atleast February 20th.  I want it earlier.  I need to be 100 by the summertime.  And I will do it.  I will make this happen, and I will let you help me.

Love Lacie.

1 comment:

  1. Have been thinking the same myself all weekend, shall join you nd Ana. Oh, nd i noticed your post on diet pills...all i'm saying is be careful, they landed me in hospital before...not that i'm against them, just not sure if they're worth it. Stay strong,take care x

    ReplyDelete