Discipline is remembering what you want.

Monday, January 25, 2010

Photographic Distraction

My new blog has photos that I take while I'm distracting myself from eating.  Its really a good way for me to not think about it.  I love to take photos...you should follow it (:

Anyway, today has been really good.  I had coffee this morning with one packet of sugar and 1 tablespoon of half and half.  Altogether thats 36 calories.  The only solid food I've eaten was an apple smaller than my hand at lunch.  I don't plan to eat anything else...but if I end up eating, it will be something raw.  Either celery or an apple or grapes or something.  I really don't want to eat anything else though.

I'm gonna post again later tonight, I plan to run on the treadmill first though because I didn't go to track today.  I was just not in the mood, and its rainy out.  Plus I got like sick in school, and I have a lot to study for for midterms.  Very stressful weeeek.

Starve on,
Lacie.

No comments:

Post a Comment