Discipline is remembering what you want.

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Must.Not.Eat.

I will not eat.  Its really no wonder i'm so fat.  This whole past week all i've done is eat.  I don't need food, so why do i keep shoving it down my throat?  I have no idea.  I don't want to eat.  I'm so gross.  I'm going to fix it.  This is the last chance before i start puking, i'm making this week my last chance with Ana, and then she'll get mia to help me too.  And both of them is difficult.

I just don't know whats gotten into me.  Its like, i get hungry, so i eat.  I have no self control!  I don't need to eat just because i'm hungry, and i won't anymore.  All this week is major restriction.  Just fasting all week, and if i do eat, it will be 100 calories a day or less.  I'm fixing this.  I'm done being fat.  I'm done screwing this up.  I will be thin, even if it kills me.

Starve on,
Lacie.

No comments:

Post a Comment